Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 3 was a cancelled game by SEGA and Dimps. It was supposed to be a sequel of Sonic 4 Episode 2.
Why It Was Cancelled
- Sonic The Hedgehog Episode 1 and Episode 2 were not well received by critics, fans and gamers.
- The Director was kicked out for stabbing hi 2 children to death
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4 only has two episodes, with no third episode at all
- The Sonic The Hedgehog franchise continued to exist, and a new game called Sonic: Lost World was released.
- SEGA then released Sonic Mania in 2017, with positive reviews arising, claiming to be the true sequel to sonic 3 (that was not means it was sonic 4)