Doom 4 was a first-person shooter game developed by id Software, intended to be released for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 & PC in early 2010s.
Why It Got Cancelled
- id Software was busy with Rage, another FPS, resulting it to be in development hell.
- It received backlash from fans, many comparing it to the Call of Duty franchise.
- It lacked the spirit of previous Doom games.
- The concept was interesting.
- It had top-notch graphics.
It was remade as a reboot of the series, simply named Doom.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.